The Jesus Is Lord Church Worldwide is the owner of the logos and trademarks of the JIL Church. This document explains the policy and provides the license associated with the usage of the individual logos and trademarks.
The following JIL logos and marks have specific policies and licenses associated with their use:
Note: The JIL Church Logo requires written permission for their use.
In most cases, JIL Logos and Marks may be used without requesting permission from the JIL Church, providing the usage conforms to the policy and license provided below. When the logo and trademark usage policy requires that you obtain express written permission, please send your request to the Management Information System Staff by using the Contact Us link.
Without altering the text or images of the Marks or logos, you may create local copies of these logos at your site or include by reference the versions at the JIL official website. If you make local copies, you should check periodically for updates from the JIL official website (e.g., to account for small changes or new formats).
Jesus Is Lord Church Logo and Trademark License
The JIL Church grants you the rights to use JIL Church Logos and Trademarks and Service marks (collectively the "trademarks"), provided that you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Jesus Is Lord Local Chapters and Members, in good standing, may use the JIL logos and trademarks to indicate their affiliation with the Jesus Is Lord Church.
- Local churches and Outreaches who wish to promote the mission and vision and other declarations associated with the JIL Church are encouraged to use the logos and trademarks for that purpose.
- The owner of JIL logos and trademarks must be clearly identified as the Jesus Is Lord Church Worldwide.
- When used on the Web, the logo must be associated with an active link to https://jilworldwide.org/.
- The logo and trademarks must not be used in any manner which implies Jesus Is Lord Church sponsorship or endorsement of your product, service, or Internet site.
- The logo or trademarks may not be used to disparage the Jesus Is Lord Church , its local church chapters, members, or services.
- The logo must stand alone: it cannot be combined with any other design element such as photography, type, borders, nor can it be incorporated into another logo.
- The Jesus Is Lord Church Worldwide will audit the use of the JIL logos and trademarks to determine compliance with these terms and conditions.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL Jesus Is Lord Church, its Board of Trustees, Pastors, Members, or staff BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO USE JIL LOGOS AND TRADEMARKS, INCLUDING ECONOMIC DAMAGES AND LOST PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER the Jesus Is Lord Church SHALL BE ADVISED, SHALL HAVE OTHER REASON TO KNOW, OR IN FACT SHALL KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE FOREGOING.
- The JIL logos are designed to ensure that local churches and services conform to a level of quality and interoperability. Use of the JIL logo or the JIL trademarks for church locations and services that are not under a Jesus Is Lord license is an infringement of JIL's trademark rights and may subject the party to civil and other damages and remedies.
- Should for whatever reason the Jesus Is Lord Church determine that your use of the Trademarks or the products/services used in conjunction with the Trademarks are not accord with the Jesus Is Lord
- Church mission or its standards of quality and excellence, this license may be revoked at any time and the licensee must immediately take steps to remove the Trademarks from all licensed products and/or services.
These are the JIL Logos to be downloaded only in accordance with the legal specifications in our Logo Trademark Policy.
Please review this site for new formats that are made available periodically. If other file formats or resolutions are needed, please email a detailed request, specifying the Website Suggestions/Feedback category.